How do I get the yeast infection egg in there?

November 16th, 2013 by Emily

Question: How do I get the yeast infection egg in there?
I am a guy and I think I might have a yeast infection because the summit of my unit throbs with pain and has an unpleasant discharge. Anyway, I know chicks place a Monistat egg up in there, so how would I fit it in there?

Best answer:

Answer by Zachai
guys dont use the Monistat egg

go to a pharmistist and they will give you a paper to take, and usually a creme to rub on the affected area, althought the paper would probably be enought for a penile thrust infection.

however it doent exactly sound like a thrush infection, if the paper doesnt work you will probably have to go to the physician and get a STI test (it sounds a tiny bit like the clap or gonnerea)

What do you think? Answer below!

No related posts.

Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.

Leave a New Comment

Please leave these two fields as-is:

Protected by Invisible Defender. Showed 403 to 119,517 bad guys.