How to cure Yeast infection on a mans body?

June 17th, 2013 by Emily
yeast infection in men
by Vietnam Plants & The USA. plants

Question: How to cure Yeast infection on a mans body?
A yeast infection started in the crease of the arms an under the man boobs back in 2010, now its gone to shoulders an back. Tabs didn’t work. What can you do to cure it all completely???

Best answer:

Answer by Alex
You need to treat it like any other fungal infection. Anything with Miconazole will do the trick. Jock Itch sprays, athlete’s foot powders, even yeast infection creams.

This is what I suggest.

1. Purchase some Nutregena T-Gel shampoo or the generic equivalent. When you’re in the shower take some and rub it on the infected areas and let it sit there for a few minutes. This helps with the inflammation and gives you relief from the irritation.

2. Pick up some Vagisil cream (again or the generic) and apply that to the affected areas. I know that using Tinactin or athlete’s foot sprays would be more manly, but the ointment stays on the affected areas superior than the spray-on powders and the cream helps moisturize and reduce the irritation even further.

Keep that up for a week and it should be gone. Even if it feels superior sooner, give it a full week to make sure it’s not dormant and could rise again. Make sure it’s good and dead.

Failing that, go to your physician and have them check to see if that’s all it is. If it is they’ll prescribe Diflucan (fluconazole). That’s an oral anti-fungal that is used when yeast infections get too aggressive.

If that still doesn’t work, then go back and you might need fluconazole in the injectable form to really kill that sucker.

But odds are a two or three-day course of Diflucan’ll take care of it.

Add your own answer in the comments!

No related posts.

Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.

One Comment on “How to cure Yeast infection on a mans body?”

  1. Stars and Bars says:

    I agree with the person that said fluconazole but I got a yeast infection during sex and found that over the counter Monistat worked for me. However if it has been going on since 2010 and it’s over that large of a area,you may need to see a doctor that can work on the covered area in pill form and cream form.

Leave a New Comment

Please leave these two fields as-is:

Protected by Invisible Defender. Showed 403 to 119,517 bad guys.