Question about yeast infections?

February 22nd, 2014 by Emily
infection medications? yeast n
by Vietnam Plants & the USA. plants

Question: Question about yeast infections I think I have a yeast infection n just got off antibiotics and by a tico also probally causadola n for last time?? I had an infection? n yeast (in January) I think I remember you? do in case of treating the infection? yeast n not exceeding six months twice. ? Am I wrong? Do I have to go to the doctor to have it checked out or should I get some Vagisil or something? ? the pharmacy Greatest answer:

would probably go to the doctor m while who still have what??. The doctor will give? a recipe or maybe s? they recommend you go and get a prescription product. The doctor also? Guests might n? check why? est? s so prone to them often. S? antibiotics and by that? ticos not help. If you are not sure, go ahead and get some monistat. But if the infection? Yeast n turns in a couple of months, you really should? Go get checked. Your hormone levels are probably down for some reason? N.

Give your answer to this question AHEAD? N! [Viewing? ReviewAZON n = query "SearchQuery" = "The infection medications? Yeast n" count = "5" category = "All" page = type "1" = "default"]

No related posts.

Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.

2 Comments on “Question about yeast infections?”

  1. lifeofwiley says:

    yeast infections are caused by candida albicans. they are treated with antifungal medications like canesten and vagisil.

    you don’t necessarily need to see a doctor now. some women are just unfortunately more prone to yeast infections. some women have medical conditions like diabetes, cancer, or HIV/AIDS which predisposes them to yeast infections. i doubt you are in any of those categories. some of the things we do, like have sex, or take antibiotics can predispose us to yeast infections because we affect the vaginal pH and thus the organisms that grow there, or we kill off the normal organisms and yeast grows disproportionately.

    if you continue to get more infections, or if this one doesn’t resolve to treatment, i would talk to your doctor.

    at that point, he/she would make sure it really is a yeast infection, and not some other kind of vaginal/sexually transmitted infection. if there was any reason to suspect another health reason for this infection, they would do tests for that as well.

    and finally, if you are proven to have a yeast infection, that just doesn’t respond to multiple treatments, and you don’t have any other illnesses, your doctor might do a special culture to see if the more uncommon type of yeast grows, which is treated with a different antifungal than regular yeast.

  2. Lisa says:

    I’d try some monistat.

Leave a New Comment

Please leave these two fields as-is:

Protected by Invisible Defender. Showed 403 to 119,520 bad guys.